top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

Публічна·37 учасників

Buy Second Hand Tickets

Sometimes, it makes sense not to purchase tickets through regular channels but from a re-seller instead. It might actually be the only option, for example if the event or desired seat category is already sold out. Another reason could be, that you want to purchase a better seat or admission number than available through general sale.

buy second hand tickets

The advantages of those sites include their reliability (the operators act as an escrow between parties) and the fact that many sellers disclose the approximate seat location of their tickets. Also, foreign credit cards seem to work, at least in some cases

One downside are the sometimes very high ticket prices and fees. Also, it can be difficult to impossible for foreigners to purchase from them, either because tickets can only be shipped to Japanese addresses, or because of the language barrier. The systems can be a little tricky for newcomers, so we recommend buying on those sites only if you know what you are doing.

As mentioned above, chances that this option is available for your event of interest is rather small. Also, as a buyer, the process is similar to buying a regular ticket from that retailer. Foreigners will thus face the same hurdles. Nevertheless, since tickets bought early usually have better seat numbers, it might make sense to purchase them through the resale feature, even if the event is not sold out yet.

If you are in Japan already, you might be able to get lucky at a ticket resale shops (aka Kinken Shops 金券ショップ). They sell 2nd hand tickets (not only for concerts but also train tickets, shopping vouchers, stamps, etc.), usually at higher prices if good seats or sold out, but sometimes at a discount, especially on the day of the event).

No matter if sold out or not, there might also be scalpers hanging around near the venue. Oftentimes, they will hold their tickets and a wallet in the same hand in a visible manner (as a sign that they have tickets for sale).

At least in Tokyo, it is not legal to sell/buy 2nd hand tickets in the vicinity of the venue. Thus, most scalpers are a bit shady and possibly part of Yakuza-controlled groups. Sometimes police keeps an eye on them and cases where the buyer is fined too are not unheard of.

Japan Concert Tickets brings you concert and festival news from Japan. You can also find guides for buying tickets and other resources for planning your trip to Japan. Since 2013, we have been on this mission to help fans across the world.

The Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) facilitates the safe return and resale of face-value tickets that have been purchased directly from Burning Man Project. STEP provides a hassle-free, secure way of buying and returning tickets while avoiding scammers, counterfeits and scalpers, and keeps tickets circulating within the community. See the STEP 2023 page for more information.

We understand that for some people buying tickets second-hand is the most realistic option. To help people do this more confidently, we have created a section of our FAQ with tips on buying tickets more safely.

You can reach us at 1300 651 607 or resale.service@ticketmaster.com.au or by writing to Ticketmaster Resale at Level 5, 364 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. If you're contacting us before the event has taken place use phone or email to make sure we have time to try to source alternative tickets.

Contact us at any time prior to the event, although please note if it's within 5 days of the event taking place it may be more difficult to source alternative tickets and your options may be limited to receiving a refund. If you are contacting us after the event has taken place because you experienced problems with your tickets, you must do so within 5 days of the event to make sure we can take the issue up with the seller in good time. However, please note that if you received incorrect tickets but didn't contact us before the event took place you won't be able to claim under the Ticketmaster Guarantee. You should check your tickets carefully when they arrive to make sure they match the ones you purchased.

The Kentucky Derby has partnered with Ticketmaster to launch the Kentucky Derby Ticket Exchange as the official fan to fan resale marketplace for Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Oaks and Churchill Downs Racetrack tickets.

As the Derby's only authorized resale platform, the legitimacy of tickets purchased through the Kentucky Derby Ticket Exchange is guaranteed. The Kentucky Derby encourages fans seeking to resell or buy resold tickets to only do so through Ticket Exchange.

As the weather begins to warm up, more and more tours and festivals ensue, and tickets begin to quickly sell out as we progress towards the event dates, fans are beginning to run into a common yet dangerous headache: Resale tickets. Here is How To Not Get Scammed Buying Tickets.

However talking with a number of people lately they've said they constantly use the pre-used tickets purchased from various stands (mainly at fast food restaurants) where there is a day or 2 left on a ticket. In 5 annual visits they haven't had any problems with these tickets...

It is against the law in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g)document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);)(function()ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-2340047', '');, 'log_autolink_impression');Florida to buy or sell used tickets. If you are caught you face fines and/or jail time. It's not worth the risk. Plus, you can not tell looking at a ticket whether it has been used or not. You may think there are two days left on that four day ticket, when there are none. If price is an issue for you, check the Internet for packages that include your tickets and other items like accommodations, or for legitimate discounters. If you see that you are getting up to approximately 10% off the gate price, you are most likely dealing with a legitimate discounter. There are a lot of special products issued by Disney just for UK guests that you can only buy at home. Check Disney's site for these as well. Don't risk your whole trip trying to save a few dollars.

On the other hand i have bought tickets supposed to have one day on them. On one occasion the 2 tickets . one had 2 days + 3 water park the other had 3 days + 3 water parks. I paid the guy $25 for the 2. I had no problem using them. I consider i got a good deal. You just have to come to some conclusion if you can trust the guy who is selling the to you. I have bough tickets off him for the last 10 years he has been happy me too.

When a person has honestly paid Disney for the tickets they become the property of that person. If they decide to give them away, sell them, tare them up, or use them, surley thats up to them. If they are sold on they become the property of that buyer. Just like buying a house, or a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g)document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);)(function()ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-2340327', '');, 'log_autolink_impression');car. Havent seen General Moters making laws about second hand car dealers.

The law applies to all theme park tickets, not just Disney. The law came into effect when you could no longer see exactly what you were getting. In the "old" days, they date you used the ticket was stamped in a box on the ticket, so if you had a ticket with four boxes and two were stamped, you knew what you had left - two days. The law was put into place to protect you, the traveler, from unscrupulous people who want to rip you off by selling tickets that aren't worth anything. Too many complaints were coming to police from people who spent money on tickets they thought were good, and then they get to the gate and they don't have any time left. Disney has gone one step farther this year with their new biometric system, which means once you use the ticket and put your hand in the biometric reader, you are the only one who can use the remaining days on that ticket. Period. So far, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g)document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);)(function()ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-2341272', '');, 'log_autolink_impression');Sea World, Universal and Busch haven't gone to that length to stop used ticket sales, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do in the near future.

I love all this biometric nonsense. I get sick or drop dead - or just never want to see Disney again - and my unused ticket time - bought and paid for - can't be used by a friend or relative. I can sell or give away my opera tickets, Broadway show tickets, jeez, I can even sell my Cirque tickets, but Disney wants to tell me what I can and can't do with entrance fees I paid for!!!!! Of all the nerve!

Disney is spending far too much money to control the secondary market that they SHOULD be spending on their attractions to make them more modern and enjoyable for their visitors. Forgive me, but this whole 'only the first user can use ALL the days' thing is the ultimate Disney protectionism. Six grandkids and you can't switch between them??? How dumb is that. Are Grandma and Grandpa supposed to buy extra days when one child looses interest and the other wants more time???

Disney should wake up. Sooner or later their increasing costs, shorter hours, longer lines, and overall aging of attractions that need MAJOR upgrades will collapse like the house of cards it is fast becoming. They should be glad they have an opportunity to sell food, drinks and overpriced souvenirs on tickets that were bought and paid for years earlier. At least the people are in the parks and able to spend money on the really high margin items.

Yes. Buying on the secondary market is very much a buyer beware situation, but the 'protect the buyer' thing is more protect Disney sales than anything else. I like Disney, but I think their business practices and political influence in FL are absurd and a tribute to corporate greed. 041b061a72

Про групу

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Учасники

• Fred Bryan
    Fred Bryan
  • Андрей Махнатий
    Андрей Махнатий
  • Viego
    Viego
bottom of page