top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Публічна·39 учасників

Hack Wireless Wifi Beini 15 'LINK'

Wireless networks are common in enterprise environments, making them a prime target for penetration testers. Additionally, misconfigured wireless networks can be easily cracked, providing penetration testers with a great deal of valuable information about the network and its users. This article explores some of the most widely-used tools for different aspects of wireless network hacking.

Hack Wireless Wifi Beini 15

Kismet is one of the most famous Wi-Fi hacking tools available. It is a network sniffer capable of monitoring 802.11 wireless traffic as well as other wireless protocols, such as Bluetooth and Zigbee.

Wireshark is designed to be an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, but it is designed for network traffic analysis. This means that, while the tool may be easy to use and invaluable for wireless hacking, an understanding of network fundamentals is necessary to use it effectively.

In some scenarios, performing wireless network hacking on a laptop would be conspicuous, while a mobile device would be essentially invisible. A few different platforms exist for performing penetration testing against wireless networks from a mobile device.

Wireless network hacking is an essential skill set for the modern penetration tester. While the tools described in this post are organized into categories, many have functionality that spans multiple different areas. Gaining familiarity with a few different wireless hacking tools can be a valuable investment in an ethical hacking career.

Before we address the hardware necessary to hack wireless networks, let me once again recommend the Aircrack-ng suite of hacking tools. Nothing else in our open-source world quite compares to the power and versatility of Aircrack-ng.

Beyond the two primary tools listed above, the next most important requirement is good wireless adapter. To really be effective at wireless hacking, your wireless adapter should have two primary features.

A wireless adapter that can't do these two critical features doesn't mean that you won't be able to crack wireless, but it will mean that it will be so slow that it renders it effectively impossible. Wireless hacking in a world of WPA2 encryption can be a relatively slow process with the best equipment.

Since most built-in wireless adapters in your laptop are probably inadequate to crack wireless, you are better off purchasing a USB wireless adapter for wireless hacking. For long-range, our community recommends the Alfa AWUS036NHA Wireless B/G/N USB Adaptor. For a more discreet form factor, the Panda Wireless N USB Adapter is the most popular adapter among our newer hackers.

If you choose to install Kali as a dual boot system, you can use your built-in wireless adapter for wireless hacking, if its on the Aircrack-ng compatibility list. Although you can hack with wireless cards not on that list, you had better be very patient as this process make take you days or weeks without the proper adapter.

To effectively hack Wi-Fi passwords, you will need a proper wireless adapter. Make certain that you check the Aircrack-ng compatibility list to make certain that your wireless adapter has the necessary features to make your Wi-Fi hacking fast and effective.

I am a noob, for sure. This will become evident in my future posts, and there will be many future posts made by myself because I'm very interested / captivated by the whole area of hacking. I am determined to get to grips with using Kali and knowing how to hack wifi etc. I have to offer my thanks at this point to the authors of this site. You have sparked an interest in me which seems to have extremely quickly become a passion!

Things that cause me confusion? What is the difference between a wireless adaptor, a wireless card, an external wireless adaptor, a USB wireless adaptor? These various terms have been used in the above article and confused me. Do I need a wireless card or a wireless adaptor to be able to hack. Or, are all these the same thing, just being called by different names?

The above article states that most built in wireless adaptors are inadequate to adequately crack wireless and one is better off purchasing a wireless USB adaptor for wireless hacking. Yet further down the article it says that if you chose to install Kali as a duel boot system you can use your built in wireless adaptor for wireless cracking. I thought the article said that most built in wireless adaptors were inadequate to adequately crack wireless?

I have TP-Link wn722n wireless adapter. I changed its mode to monitor through airmon-ng. I am using kali linux to hack wifi, I have tried all tools in kali linux for hacking wifi, but it is not capturing the WPA handshake... Help me please to solve this problem

Can anybody tell me if i can use this USB Long Distance Range WiFi Antenna Booster Wireless with kali linux and if it is any good to use to hack wifi my own of course, But just want to learn so if anybody can take a look at the link on ebay of the device or if anybody knows any i can get for long distance for around 15 to 20. Thanks all

1.- it is really feasible to use a 16-26-32 dBi ubiquiti nano station to get a far away wifi signal, hack it and use it as your ip to launch an attack ?(just like Mr. Robot did with a pringles cantenna)

Про групу

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Учасники

bottom of page