top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Публічна·26 учасників

Buy Right Ice Cream

When Eileen Rinaldi started Ritual Coffee in our Mission neighborhood in 2005, she started a movement: to remove the anonymity of their coffee growers and celebrate their attention to quality and craft. Which is one of the reasons why the dynamic, complex Ritual Sweet Tooth single origin espresso has exclusively been featured in our Coffee Toffee ice cream since the beginning.

buy right ice cream

We combine imported Italian flavors with locally sourced natural ingredients to manufacture small batches of hand-crafted ice cream. Our ice cream machines are imported from Italy. With these special machines, we use a hot process to pasteurize the milk and ingredients and then we cool down and freeze each lovingly made small batch of delicious fresh ice cream.

High-quality artisan Ice Cream is our passion. We serve a rotating (huge menu) selection of ice creams, soft serves, sorbets, sundaes, and desserts - including vegan options! Delivery is available locally via Uber Eats or Nationwide with Goldbelly.

After many years practicing law in New York and Florida, it was time to dedicate my life to a real passion of mine. Crafting the most delicious ice creams and sorbets I've ever tasted quickly became a hobby, then a full-blown obsession. The next step was ice cream school at Penn State University, which quickly evolved into years of training with several talented gelato chefs around the world, learning their multi-generational secrets to flavors, pairings, and textures.

I was fortunate enough to work in the kitchens of one of the best restaurants in South Florida. There, I was exposed to the unbelievable pace and energy of the commercial kitchen, working side by side with James Beard award-winning chefs. The daily challenge to create new twists on traditional flavors and pairings with amazing desserts pushed the envelope of the imagination and ultimately led to entirely new and unique creations. Think, "Toasted rice and saffron ice cream".

We handcraft every pint of our super soft, creamy delicious ice cream right here in Los Angeles. Starting with delicious California dairy, we pack our pints full of delicious mix-ins like fudgy brownies, salted caramel and marshmallows. Everything is churned to perfection, and you can eat Two Spoons right out of the freezer. If you're looking for a way to enjoy ice cream with less sugar but without compromise, give us a try.

Two Spoons was started by us: Rich and Gabe. We're two LA foodies who yearned to have premium ice cream on a low-carb, ketogenic diet. So we spent 2 years, testing over 1,000 batches of ice cream until we perfected our recipe.

The result is Two Spoons: the first super premium, low-carb ice cream that tastes, scoops and feels like the best scoop shop cones you've ever had - only better for you. We use the finest California dairy, combined with natural ingredients and delicious homemade mix-ins to create our slow-churned, artisanally luscious products. And once you try it you won't believe it's only 6 grams of Net Carbs per PINT or less.

If you love ice cream, but want a better-for-you option, give Two Spoons a try. We deliver straight to your door, and stand behind our product 100%. If you're not a fan, we'll gladly refund your money.

People often ask us, "why did you call yourselves Two Spoons?" The answer is that we set out to make an ice cream that was good enough to share with anyone, and good enough for you to indulge twice as often. We hope you enjoy our handiwork and taste the love in every mouthful.

As children of immigrants, we grew up with food insecurity. Our mission at Two Spoons is to change the way people eat for the better, and to ensure that hunger is a thing of the past for kids in America. Every pint of ice cream you buy donates one meal to a hungry child in need.

The ICE-21 only has a 1.5 quart capacity. If you're looking for something bigger, the ICE-70 ice cream maker has a 2 quart bowl. It also has a timer and different settings for ice cream, gelato and sorbet.

In my tests, the ice cream quality was no better than the ICE-21. But the different settings vary the amount of air that's whipped into the mixture, so the gelato is denser and the sorbet is less crumbly from the ICE-70.

The Lello 4080 is the most expensive domestic ice cream maker by a long way. It's also by far the best, in my tests making significantly better ice cream than any other machine (including the ICE-21).

For sure, it's not perfect: the dasher doesn't churn the mixture as well as it could do. But if you want the convenience of a compressor ice cream maker but can't afford the Lello, the ICE-100 is the best alternative. Check out the price of the Cuisinart ICE-100 on Amazon.

The ice cream that I get from the Cuisinart ICE-21 (which is one of the most inexpensive freezer bowl machines), is actually much better than the ice cream from the Breville Smart Scoop (one of the most expensive compressor machines)!

In other machines, the motor spins the dasher from above to churn the ice cream mixture in the bowl below. As the liquid thickens, the motor will often struggle to propel the thin, plastic dasher through the mixture.

But it does work really well! In my tests, the gelato has less air so it's thicker and creamier. And the sorbet is particularly good: smoother and less crumbly than you get from the ICE-30 and ICE-21.

When you choose one of the three settings, the timer will default to a specific time (25 minutes for ice cream, 30 for gelato and 40 for sorbet). These times are based on the idea that lower fat mixtures will take longer to freeze.

My tests suggest that the improved dasher design does make a difference to the freezing time and therefore the smoothness of the ice cream. And the gelato and sorbet was also noticeably different too.

It works in the same way as any other freezer bowl ice cream maker. So the bowl is lined with a special liquid gel that sets hard in the freezer. Once frozen, you attach the bowl to your mixer, which powers a dasher that churns the ice cream mixture.

In the second tier are domestic machines from long-established and well known consumer brands. These ice cream makers are designed and built specifically for those brands. And they're aimed squarely at the domestic market.

Unlike most ice cream makers, there's no removable bowl with the Mussos. The ice cream is churned in a depression in the body of the machine. This makes the freezing more efficient. And it also makes it easy to clean!

So they're pretty simple. But the ice cream I make with them is incredible. These Musso machines are the only domestic appliances that can make the sort of ice cream you'd eat in a top quality restaurant.

Some people have suggested that while the Musso machines do make fantastic ice creams, they're not that much better than those from other domestic ice cream makers. So they don't justify the extra cost.

I disagree entirely. For me, the Musso machines are on a totally different level in terms of quality. Every machine below them makes ice creams that are broadly the same. From the Smart Scoop to the ICE-21, there's not a huge amount of difference.

The Smart Scoop is the only domestic machine with an automatic pre-cool feature, 12 distinct hardness settings for different types of dessert, and an intelligent keep-cool program that will keep your ice cream at the desired consistency for up to 3 hours after it finishes!

Having said that, there are differences. And the very inexpensive Cuisinart ICE-21 made the next best ice cream in my tests. And it's the small size and improved dasher design that's the secret to its success here.

However the KitchenAid attachment spins super fast and is therefore able to whip much more air into the mixture. Ice cream made with the KitchenAid have up to 70% overrun in my tests and is very light and fluffy.

One thing worth mentioning is that the amount of overrun will also vary according to the ice cream recipe and the amount of mixture that you add to the machine. That's why you'll see such huge variations across different reviews!

It's kind of a huge deal actually. We use the perfect amount of mastic gum in our Mediterranean ice cream. It's what makes it really good and unique, giving it an almost chewy feel between ice cream and taffy, but much closer to ice cream. It's silky smooth, stretchy, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth goodness!

Ice cream production has been a family tradition as early as the 1930s. Our great grandmother, Sarah Rukab, acquired an ice cream recipe during the final days of the Ottoman Empire. After the sudden passing of her husband in 1932, she was left with no choice but to become the breadwinner for her family. She put the recipe to work by making small batches of ice cream and becoming a mobile vendor by enlisting her children to help after school........

You would think with all the ice cream shops in town there couldn't possibly be another one that has a unique menu. Wrong!!! Booza (ice cream in Arabic) not only offers gelato, and sorbets, they also serve stretchy ice cream. It's so delicious and fluffy. I have tried the hazelnut stretchy, and the banana gelato, both were so full of flavor. He makes all his ice creams from scratch. You can truly taste the fresh ingredients. 041b061a72

Про групу

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Учасники

bottom of page