Bring Me The Horizon: A Guide to Their Music and Albums from | Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up) | Логопедична студія
top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Публічна·29 учасників

Bring Me The Horizon: A Guide to Their Music and Albums from 2006 to 2015

Bring Me The Horizon: A Guide to Their Music and Albums from 2006 to 2015

If you are a fan of rock and metal music, you have probably heard of Bring Me The Horizon, one of the most popular and influential bands in the genre. But do you know their discography, the albums and songs that showcase their evolution and diversity? In this article, we will explore their discography from 2006 to 2015, which you can download in high quality [320K vergeben internetwer] from our website.

Bring.Me.The.Horizon.Discography.{2006-2015}.[320K vergeben internetwer

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2tOLcy&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3zit8oLMhF34kSnZGpsC0_

Who are Bring Me The Horizon?

Bring Me The Horizon (BMTH) is a British rock band that formed in Sheffield in 2004. The band consists of vocalist Oliver Sykes, guitarist Lee Malia, bassist Matt Kean, drummer Matt Nicholls and keyboardist Jordan Fish. They are known for their experimental and eclectic style, incorporating elements of metalcore, deathcore, electronic rock, pop rock and alternative rock.

What is their discography?

BMTH has released six studio albums, two live albums, two compilation albums and three EPs. Their discography from 2006 to 2015 includes the following albums:

• Count Your Blessings (2006): This is their debut album, which features a heavy and aggressive sound influenced by deathcore and metalcore. Some of the songs include "Pray for Plagues", "Tell Slater Not to Wash His Dick" and "Braille".

• Suicide Season (2008): This is their second album, which marks a shift to a more melodic and accessible sound, while still retaining some of the heaviness and brutality of their previous work. Some of the songs include "The Comedown", "Chelsea Smile" and "Diamonds Aren't Forever".

• There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. (2010): This is their third album, which introduces more electronic and symphonic elements to their sound, creating a more diverse and dynamic musical experience. Some of the songs include "Crucify Me", "It Never Ends" and "Blessed with a Curse".

• Sempiternal (2013): This is their fourth album, which is widely considered as their breakthrough and masterpiece. It features a more refined and mature sound that blends metalcore, electronic rock and alternative rock. Some of the songs include "Shadow Moses", "Sleepwalking" and "Can You Feel My Heart".

• That's the Spirit (2015): This is their fifth album, which further expands their musical horizons by incorporating more pop rock and stadium rock elements to their sound, creating a more catchy and anthemic vibe. Some of the songs include "Throne", "Drown" and "Happy Song".

Why should you download their discography?

If you are a fan of BMTH, or if you want to discover their music, you should definitely download their discography from 2006 to 2015. Here are some reasons why:

• You will enjoy their musical diversity and evolution: BMTH is a band that never stops experimenting and exploring new sounds and styles. Their discography from 2006 to 2015 shows how they have changed and grown as musicians and artists over the years, while still maintaining their identity and originality.

• You will appreciate their lyrical depth and emotion: BMTH is a band that writes honest and personal lyrics that reflect their experiences, thoughts and feelings. Their discography from 2006 to 2015 covers topics such as depression, addiction, love, loss, faith, hope and more. Their lyrics are relatable and inspiring for many listeners.

• You will get high quality audio files: If you download their discography from our website, you will get high quality [320K vergeben internetwer] audio files that will enhance your listening experience. You will hear every detail and nuance of their music, from the powerful vocals to the intricate instruments.

How to download their discography?

Downloading their discography from 2006 to 2015 is easy and fast. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:

• Go to our website and search for "Bring.Me.The.Horizon.Discography.2006-2015.[320K vergeben internetwer".

• Select the albums and songs that you want to download. You can also choose to download the whole discography at once.

• Click on the download button and wait for the files to be transferred to your device.

• Enjoy listening to their amazing music!

What are some of the reviews and ratings of their discography?

Their discography from 2006 to 2015 has received critical acclaim and commercial success. Here are some of the reviews and ratings of their albums:

• Count Your Blessings (2006): This album received mixed reviews from critics, who praised its technicality and intensity, but criticized its lack of originality and diversity. It has a score of 55 out of 100 on Metacritic. It sold over 20,000 copies in the UK and reached number 93 on the UK Albums Chart.

• Suicide Season (2008): This album received positive reviews from critics, who appreciated its melodic and catchy sound, as well as its improved songwriting and production. It has a score of 68 out of 100 on Metacritic. It sold over 100,000 copies in the UK and reached number 47 on the UK Albums Chart.

• There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. (2010): This album received critical acclaim from critics, who praised its diversity and experimentation, as well as its emotional and powerful lyrics. It has a score of 86 out of 100 on Metacritic. It sold over 300,000 copies in the UK and reached number 13 on the UK Albums Chart.

• Sempiternal (2013): This album received universal acclaim from critics, who hailed it as their best and most mature work to date. It has a score of 88 out of 100 on Metacritic. It sold over 500,000 copies in the UK and reached number 3 on the UK Albums Chart.

• That's the Spirit (2015): This album received generally favorable reviews from critics, who complimented its catchy and anthemic sound, as well as its positive and uplifting message. It has a score of 75 out of 100 on Metacritic. It sold over 600,000 copies in the UK and reached number 2 on the UK Albums Chart.

b99f773239

https://www.dibonacomemorials.com/group/dibonacomemorials-group/discussion/5a4a5fea-0b7d-4c4c-bd6c-535e366034c8

https://www.redefinehealthed.com/group/redefine-health-ed-group/discussion/c55944ae-5774-4d48-a569-835e39e4f281

https://www.thetechieprepper.com/group/first-aid-and-medical/discussion/031d3593-34e4-4ba4-81a3-75090e02df8e

Про групу

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Учасники

bottom of page